Monday, August 27, 2012

Oh, so you thought I was dead..

Not quite, but the Blog has been for some time actually.

 I'll try and keep it short.. Work picked up, did a lot of that, sold my daily driver, all my Camera gear, Oil Cooler & Defi's from the 80 and booked tickets to go oversea's! 

All photos were taken on my iPhone and edited on Instagram so sorry for no bad ass images!

First stop, Finland.


Drank a lot of this, cheap too at 2.50 Euro's!



Rode some Ramps that were about to fall apart every time you Rode them. 


More Cider and a Kebab that was longer than a Foot Long and tasted legit!



Lost my WRC Virginity.

After spending just over 2 weeks in Finland I was off to Spain right after the WRC weekend finished!

1 comment:

  1. Jilly-wawa?? What is this?? I love it!
    Cyntaba's friend, Jilli :)

    ReplyDelete